Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We are requesting you to pray for Winkie Pratney,long-time international youth minister and speaker. He fell down the stairs in New Zealand and broke arib. He flew on to S. Korea to speak anyway. Butwhen he got there he had to be admitted to thehospital. Apparently when he fell and broke the rib,the rib punctured his intestines and who knows whatother organs. Now peritonitis has set it. Hiskidneys and bowels have shut down. The S. Koreandoctors are seriously concerned that they can losehim. So, his wife is flying in and his son also to bewith him. His body is so filled with the poison, thathe must have prayer right now. Please alert everyonewho believes to pray with us all for a miracle inWinkie’s body. This man is doing such a great work inthe Kingdom of God. We don’t want to lose him. Callothers to prayer, too! His website is linked below.






THANK YOU SO MUCH WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHERhttp://www.winkiepratney.com/winkie_pratney_blog/index.html

George Payne
Fathers Glory Ministries
105 Willow Drive
Andalusia, AL 36421
334 427-1199

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

my brothers friend exploded his stomach and was full of poison and he survived:) nothing is impossible:) keep praying:)

April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats