Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Today I received this email from Faith Cyphers:

"Please post this on the website, thank you.
Please pray for my families salvation. Their names are Gary, Rich, Angel, Christa, Amanda, Alicia, Nicholas, Chase, Madyson, Wanda who has colon cancer, Donna who has inoperable lung cancer, Laura, Louanne, who has a nodule on her lung which may be cancer, Jackie and Bobby. Thank you so very much. I have many others who I love who I want saved too. Please ask the LORD not to let them die without salvation."

Yes, Lord Jesus, we ask that you touch each and every person in Faith's family and drawing them to Yourself by Your loving kindness. Please heal those that are sick and open their hearts to the Truth, putting a deep hunger within them to want to know You more. We plead the blood of Jesus over each of their souls and we thank You in advance for hearing this prayer requested in faith. Amen!

New Orleans Update:
Thanks for your prayers as most every day I get the opportunity to either share Jesus or pray for someone in this very secular campground where we are working together to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. This past week, I've been asking the Lord if I am supposed to stay and yesterday, someone gave me a new tent and air mattress, so I am staying - hallelujah!

Cathy
http://enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Visueliseren said...

I joined in the prayer you typed out in this entry.

I want to share what came to my mind when I started praying...
First of all thanked God for putting this desire in your heart to serve there.
Now that you have this new tent and air mattress,
I prayed that in the midst of the New-Orleans chaos, that tent will be a place where you will meet with God.
A place where God is waiting for you to withdraw, to show you great things and to talk to you.

February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats