Friday, March 02, 2007

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ENTERPRISE

"At least 20 people were killed when storms struck the southern United States yesterday. Eighteen people died when a tornado hit the small town of Enterprise in southern Alabama on Thursday afternoon, destroying the central section of the local high school where at least 15 died." (more)

EMAIL
Received this email this morning (March 2, 2007):

Cathy, I am requesting prayer for my hometown Enterprise, Alabama that was hit yesterday by a tornado. We still have a house there and the neighbor said she thought the back glass window (it is huge) was cracked or broken (couldn't tell from the darkness). Also one of our trees fell in her yard and did damage to her place.

John is going tomorrow to check it out. I am very troubled over it all.....For years I prayer walked over the very area that was hit the worst ( 2 blocks from our house ) and today I looked up at the clock in my bedroom and it was 11:11 AM!!! I said "Lord, what are you saying to me?" He said "Judgement is upon us!" and I know I should have fallen to my knees and prayed but didn't....I told you about all the 11's we have been seeing.....saw it alot lately and then again today and the tornado hit at 12:45PM(CST)

Share with your praying friends please...not sure how many were killed...they are saying 8.
Many believers in that area and the Lord has been moving in their lives so........Ft. Rucker is only 6 miles away...it is the helicopter training Army base in the US. So alot of military live there....

Thank you!
Donna

MY RESPONSE
May the LORD have mercy on the folks in Enterprise I pray in Jesus name!

Truly a tragedy, Donna, and I pray for open doors to share the Gospel for the believers there and for both you and John in all this.

In my blog, I have a link to the man who had a vision of hell - quite powerful. The LORD told him to tell us that Jesus was coming very, very soon and He doesn't want people to go to hell which was made for the devil and his demons.

This morning, the LORD reminded me that the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom - not to fear man but rather God.

Yes, I too believe time is short.

May we "be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear." (1 Peter 3:15)

I pray that the LORD Jesus Christ be glorified and may many souls be saved!

blessings & love to you both Donna,

Cathy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats