Friday, November 10, 2006

LOVE HOPES ALL THINGS
Please join me prayer for a couple who were seriously burned in a house fire in Baton Rouge:

LORD JESUS we come to You in FAITH asking for a healing miracle for Benson and Heather. We know that nothing is too difficult for You, LORD GOD, as we put our TRUST in You alone. We BELIEVE that you still do miracles today and this is what is needed. We pray for Your wisdom for the medical team and we ask that souls are saved of all those involved - doctors, nurses, family, friends, etc. Comfort and encourage the family, flooding their hearts with Your PEACE that passes all understanding we ask. Let faith rise up and may all fear, doubt, worry and unbelief GO NOW in JESUS name. Thank You, Father, for Your Word on which we stand and for Your Son by Whose stripes we are healed and thank You LORD that You sent Your Word and HEALED our diseases. May Your name be glorified in the midst of this tragedy and may You turn what the enemy met for evil into something good we pray in JESUS name - AMEN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stevie B said...

Thanks for posting this Cathy.

I will keep this in prayer, please keep us posted.

November 12, 2006  
Blogger Cathy Palmer said...

Thanks Steve.

Just received an update today:

The wife, Heather 29 yrs, is out of the hospital. Apparently, she has a drug problem and a Christian relative who is helping her enter a drug rehab program soon.

The husband, Vincent 30 yrs, is no longer in an induced coma, but remains in critical care looking at possible surgery. The Lord recently healed his lungs and the doctors are amazed.

This is another of many tragedies that this family has suffered. Before they lost their other house in Katrina, they lost their baby. May the LORD bring comfort, salvation and healing to this home I pray.

WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats