Thursday, February 23, 2006

prayer

I don't often ask for prayer, but this is getting... out of board..


I've been dealing with an allergy for sunfloweroil, and have been having majure stomachproblems with it. For about more than one week now i've been having these stomachproblems everyday, without eating anything with sunfloweroil. But, i have the same symptones. Reasonably thought it looks like this is something serious, like chronic (darm in Dutch) infections.
BUT: I am believing in God to heal me from this.

So... ehm. Please pray for healed stomach and digestive system.
Thank you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stevie B said...

Genees in da naam van jesuz!

February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats