Thursday, March 22, 2007

Public opening of the Firehouse cafe.

Greetings fellow revolutionaries!

This Saturday, March 24th we're having a monthly FIRE meeting at the cafe in Rotterdam, beginning at 3pm. Then at 7pm, which is of as much importance, we're having a DVD showing of "They Sold Their Souls For Rock and Roll", documenting the demonic influence behind much of contemporary music of all genres.

We've invited a few youth we minister to at the cafe on the weekends and from the local highschool we are involved in. Please pray not for a large turnout specifically in numbers, but for fruitful interaction and results from having this night. Many young people we minister to our hungry for Christ, but struggling with decisions about the influence of appropriate music in their lives.


Then, on Saturday March 31st at 7pm we're having our PUBLIC opening. Media have been invited, and some of our friends will be present, and more importantly, we're believing for some of the community we've invited to come out and see the place. So far we've been "open" but mostly having birthday parties and prayer meetings. Pray that what we're here to do as an outreach to the community will be made clear.

And of course, general prayer about the work and evangelism and discipleship in the Netherlands is ALWAYS appreciated, but those are specific points for this week.

Bedankt and tot ziens!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Wow, lots of prayer requests on the blog this week! It's good to see. I will be keeping both the struggles and the awesome opportunities mentioned here in prayer.

March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats