Monday, March 19, 2007

Marissa battling cancer.

Hello, All!

Thank you so much for praying and rallying prayer for my dear friend, Marissa who is battling cancer.

We are still believing God for a miracle for her. After intense brain radiation treatment, the doctors have put her on aggressive chemotherapy. She is very sick from that but is hanging in there. It has been a rough couple of months but her mom and her as well as her relatives, church family and friends (and many people she doesn't even know) are trusting the Lord in this difficult time.

The cancer is not contained and the doctors are hoping, while it seems like a long shot at this point, to bring all of the cancer under remission through the chemo. That's the best case scenario and that is what they are hoping to do through these treatments. Marissa has stayed optomistic (of course there are rough days) and really believes the Lord will get her through this.

Marissa and I got to spend a lot of time together when I was there and I left really encouraged by her and her mom's faith in the Lord. They are surrounded by wonderful people who are helping in so many ways. I thank God for the grace He's given, yet we're still praying for complete healing in her body.

Please pass this on! The situation is very serious. At one point, when I was up there, Marissa said that she was so tired and worn out and she felt like she couldn't "fight" this alone. I reassured her that so many people all over the world are praying. She has so many friends and people that are standing with her at this time.

With much love,
Rachel Schneier
(Attached is a pic of she and I while I was up there. This was one of the last pictures before her hair had fallen out and before chemo.)


Psalm 125:1-2 "Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds His people both now and forevermore."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats