Monday, February 13, 2006

heavy-laden

Hey warriors!

Thanks for praying for Zaila -- she is now doing very well. My friend sent this letter to me earlier today. It is quite self-explanatory.

I thought it was about time I told some of you guys about what has been happening lately. It's been quite a week. This week [my boyfriend]'s dad had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Also, the next day I found out my dad is in the hospital too. He went into the hospital because of an injury he had in the barn, but he is still in there because they are checking to see things. There is a huge possibility of it being bone cancer (dad has already had prostate cancer for 8 years). It may have been that he has already had bone cancer and that now all it has taken is an injury for things to really go downhill from here. I know I am giving you a really shortened version of it all, but I hope you kind of understand.


I don't know what is going to happen, the next few days will tell more. I wish that I was sure of more things, or at least knew something definite, but I don't. It could be that my dad is dying, that is a huge possibility, but I can't make any decisions until I know more things for sure.


The reason that I am telling you this is to ask you to pray for both of us, and our families at this time. I know it's hard for me to tell people this kind of stuff, it's humbling, and also hard because I don't want to look like I'm seeking attention, or asking for sympathy. Please forgive me for not saying things sooner, I don't do it to be mean or because I don't trust you. But I don't want to make the same mistake as I did before of not telling anyone. And I know that if I was the friend, I would want to know.


So, I wish I had something more definite to say, I wish it wasn't all up in the air, but that's the way it is right now. Please pray for us. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Visueliseren said...

I don't know who you are...
But first of all, I DO want to wish you strength and comfort. He IS able!
He IS there!
He IS there with you, for you, to comfort you and give you peace.

When you're not really sure what is going on, He Is the One to give you the peace-of-mind that you need.

Besides that,
I proclaim life over your dad ánd your boyfriends dad.
In Jesus Name.

February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats