Friday, January 27, 2006

Sara and Zaila

Hey everyone,

Awesome to see the blog up and running! I have another request -- my cousin Sara is due to give birth to her first child (whom she's calling Zaila Grace) sometime in the next few days. She has had a hard time the last few years, but I love that grace is in her baby's name! Could you pray that God would help her through the emotional aspects of childbirth and her relationship with Steve, Zaila's father, and that He would keep Sara and Zaila safe and healthy? Also, that Sara would turn to Jesus for the support she needs to raise her daughter? Thanks so much for your prayers,

Lauren

3 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

Lord, may safety and health surround her during the delivery!!

Please post baby pictures :)

January 29, 2006  
Blogger Visueliseren said...

In the name of Jesus we proclaim life over this child and Sara

Life and not death
Blessings and no curses

guard this new life, so that she will live and proclaim Your mighty works... even just by being born.
Give sara your wisdom to raise her daughter.

January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats