Monday, January 23, 2006

Testimony #1

A couple from Amsterdam that we prayed for a year ago, because they had 5 or 6 miscarriages, now have a healthy baby!!!!!

The history
I knew this couple from 5 years ago, when I was helping with a Christmas outreach for just two weeks. Another couple was helping there also, and the woman was pregnant, but more scared than happy, because it could be her third miscarriage. well, I haven't heard from that couple ever since. Until...

The prayer
One year ago, a woman from our own church stood up and spoke out loud in the meeting that we should pray for "this couple she knew from Amsterdam that had their fifth miscarriage".
I went up to her right after the meeting and I discovered this was actually that same couple. So I said:"Let's pray right now with just the two or three of us!". We did; we proclamed LIFE over this couple. Somehow I knew something was happening right there. But you know... a year goes by whithout thinking about it, and I kind of forgot the whole story.
until...

The result
Yesterday a woman from our church said: "Elise, I've got some great news." That couple from Amsterdam that we prayed for a year ago, because they had 5 or 6 miscarriages, now have a healthy baby!!!!!
GREAT NEWS THIS IS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Amen!

January 23, 2006  
Blogger Stevie B said...

AWESOME!

January 23, 2006  
Blogger Cathy Palmer said...

Thank You, Jesus!

"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:14-16)

January 24, 2006  
Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

Praise God!!

January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wonderful! Dr upesa I had used other spell casters and nothing worked. I was ready to give up. I had lost my job and my boyfriend had left me. I had you cast a custom spell for me, and it turned my life around. Within 3days of the spell casting I had a new job and a new boyfriend. I'm so grateful that I found you Dr upesa before I gave up. I cannot thank you enough, upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com! I've recommended you to all of my girlfriends!

October 23, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m Mercy brown by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. Madurai the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I’m so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

July 15, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats